The Liebster Award is for bloggers with fewer than 300 followers. A blogger nominates 11 fellow bloggers and asks them a set of 11 questions. The rules state that a nominee must link back to the blogger from whom they received a nomination. The nominee will write 11 random facts about themselves and then answer the 11 questions which have been set for them. They in turn will nominate another 11 bloggers and pose 11 questions to them. This is a really fun way to discover and connect with new bloggers and help us all gain some new followers along the way.
2. Earliest memory?
3. Biscuits or cake?
4. Most embarrassing moment?
5. Where do you like going on holiday?
6. Tea or coffee drinker?
7. If you won the lottery how would you spend it?
8. What’s your favourite season and why?
9. What are your hobbies?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?