If you read my blog regularly you will know that I’m a little bit obsessed with baby fashion (understatement of the year), and love dressing Busby up in new outfits. My pre-baby clothing addiction has been transferred onto my new baby girl, and I’m not entirely sure she’s loving it as much as I am!
I recently came across Alex and Alexa, which I’ve discovered is the ultimate website for fashionable, designer-loving babies…and their nurseries! So here is my “if I had all the money in the world” wishlist:
1. Oh Baby Pink Aquatic Print Body (£32). I love the vintage-style print on this body; perfect for summer, and our little holiday at the seaside.
2. Petit Bateau Floral Smock Dress (£35). Beautiful dress for summer. I love Petit Bateau clothes!
3. Sookibaby Doll Print Dress (£31). Such a beautiful print.
4. Kissy Kissy Flamingo Print Romper (£23). Again I love the vintage-style print.
5. Lelli Kelly Polka Dot Mary Janes (£44). Lelli Kelly kid shoes are pretty funky – although Busby isn’t quite old enough to wear them yet, I like these for when she starts toddling.
6. Robeez Girls Strawberry Polkadot Shoes (£20). I love the little daisies on these.
7. Mayoral Rose Applique Mary-Janes (£12). So pretty and cute!
8. Sterntaler Girls Butterfly Print Sun Hat (£15). I love that this hat is longer at the back to protect baby’s neck from the sun. Beautiful.
9. Skip*Hop Zoo Tuck-away Bee Bib (£7). Practical and bee-related! Perfect.
10. White Rabbit England Pink Cuddle Robe and Wash Mitt (£39). Busby loves being wrapped up in cuddles robes – I thought this one was super cute with the bunny.
11. Sebra Printed Deer Cushion (£31). Perfect for Busby’s woodland nursery.
12. Anne-Claire Petit Mushroom Stool: Large (£82). Again – perfect for the nursery.
13. Sebra Crochet Deer Pull-along toy (£41). A twist on the classic dog!
14. White Rabbit England Herbert Hedgehog Lamp (£75). Isn’t Herbert cute?
15. Skip*Hop Zoo Pack Bee Backpack (£21). I’ve been lusting after this for a while now – got to love the bee-related products!
16. Beatrix New York Svenja Girl Robot Lunchbox (£30). Yay! Robots for girls! Beautifully geeky!
*Although this is a sponsored post, all words and views expressed are my own.*