What’s in my BritMums Live bag?
In the run up to BritMums Live, I thought I’d do a twist on “What’s in your changing bag?” this week. Welcome to “What’s in my BritMums Live bag?”
You can read my “I’m going to BritMums Live” introduction post here.
My BritMums Live handbag of choice is my brand new Zatchels bag.
I bought this bag as a “congratulations you gave birth” present for myself back in April, although it didn’t actually arrive until the end of May. Despite the long wait I’m in love with it! It’s a gorgeous daffodil yellow shade, and looks fabulous on. I’m hoping I’ll be able to fit everything I need in it, but here are a few of my essentials for the conference.
So as well as the usual purse etc, here are my five essential conference items!
1. Notebook. Sadly I won’t be getting my iPad until my birthday in August, but I love stationery, so was over the moon when I found this notebook on Folksy! It’s me in notebook form – plus it’s small enough to fit in my bag.
2. Barry M Kohl Pencil. This is one of my beauty musts. I can’t leave the house without it on my eyes, otherwise I look ill. It will be in my bag for break-time touch ups.
3. Bodhi Neroli Lucé Revitalising Face Oil*. This oil is amazing, and smells glorious! I have combination skin, so I wouldn’t usually put any oil on it, but this soaks in like a dream. Instead of making my skin look greasy it really rejuvenates it, and makes it glow. Love it. One of my new favourite beauty products!
4. Phone. I couldn’t attend BritMums Live without it! It’s going to be all about live tweeting and Instagraming. Plus I’ll actually be able to listen to music through headphones on the train… what a treat! Let’s hope my meagre battery doesn’t run out…
5. Business cards. I’m so proud of these – I was recently inspired by a fellow crafter’s use of luggage tag on her fantastic business cards (Big Tree Little Moose – you must check out Clara’s Etsy shop – it’s amazing!). I’m all about the luggage tag, and am very happy how these have come out after my little photo shoot at home! I can’t wait to start networking with them.
I would love to bring my DSLR, but I’m not massively keen on walking through London with it – especially if I’ve had a drink or three.
What’s in your BritMums Live bag? I’ve created a linky in case anyone fancies joining in! You can grab a badge below:
“What’s in your changing bag?” resumes as normal next week.