We’re going to Lille in September for a few days and packing has been on my mind recently!
Allianz Global Assistance have a fantastic offer on at the moment in association with Trunki, which you can read about below. It got me thinking about what I’ll be packing in Busby’s Trunki when we go away next month.
What’s in Busby’s Trunki?
1. Books. Busby loves reading and looking at the pictures in books. They are also fabulous for when we’re out and about, and she’s in need of entertaining!
2. Sir Prance-a-lot. This cool dude comes everywhere with us! It’s all about his tail, which is fantastic for teething bubba to nibble on.
3. Snacks. Busby loves these Ella’s Kitchen cookies, and I doubt we’ll be able to get them in France.
4. French Phrase Book. This is for Mummy. My French isn’t great!
5. Passport. Busby’s first and very shiny passport! Obvious, but without this we’re not going anywhere!!
What would you pack in your Trunki?
For a limited time only Allianz Global Assistance is giving away a free Trunki Ride On Suitcase when you buy an Annual Policy, as well as a free Trunki Water Resistant ‘PaddlePak’ Backpack when you buy a Single Trip Policy!
Simply spend a minimum of £20 (on single trip policies) and enter the code fb13offer in the Customer Code Box.
You can find out more here.