This month has been an amazing one for her:
– She’s gone from crawling to cruising.
– She now has six teeth and number seven is on its way.
– She’s perfected the pincer grip, and sometimes will only eat food if it’s cut up small enough for her to eat like this!
– She loves music, and happily bops along to anything with an awesome beat (that would be all the dubstep I played whilst she was in my belly!)
– She started Nursery on the day she turned 8 months… and generally enjoys it! She seems to be exploring lots and learning so much from the older children.
We haven’t had a first word yet, but she has made a “ma” sound a couple of times. Also, when she’s crying it sometimes sounds like she’s crying “mama” – but no definite “mama” or “dada” yet.
Overall, she’s a very happy, wonderful little girl. She makes me laugh hourly – and I her; especially when I’m picking food up off the floor that she’s dropped.
Her appetite is plentiful, and her favourite foods include peaches, broccoli, peas, crisp breads and Heinz chocolate biscotti. Incidentally, Mummy enjoys these too!
The month ahead is going to be hard as I have to return to work, but I hope that I won’t miss out on too much! I’m going to miss her terribly.