The Royal Wave

Busby has learnt to wave!

She’s been trying for a good few weeks now, but these attempts have mostly resulted in a limp-wristed pinch of the air. However, she seems to have mastered it this weekend and is very pleased with herself!

It’s something of a Royal wave, but I can only assume she has started practising young in preparation for when she marries Prince George!

Follow me: BlogLovin’ // Twitter // Facebook // Google+ // Pinterest // Instagram

I’m linking up with #MagicMoments over at The Oliver’s Madhouse.

Ethans Escapades
I’m also linking up with Small Steps, Amazing Achievements on Ethan’s Escapades.

32 Responses to The Royal Wave

1. blueberetmum says:

Ha ha – yepp, they seem to be excellent at the royal wave – I love watching Peanut do .

2. Kim Carberry says:

Aww bless!! Adorable x

3. Jaime Oliver says:

awww bless her!! she is getting so big now :-)

thanks for linking up with #Magicmoments

4. They are so cute when they wave aren’t they :) x

5. oana79 says:

Oh, sweet, all these moments are to be cherished! You’re doing well by documenting them online!

6. Lovely. Next it will be ‘Bye bye, everyone… See you later.’ or some other phrase she picks up from you.

7. Emily Foran says:

Oh that lovely first baby wave or twist of the wrist is just so cute! x

8. Coombe Mill says:

You go babe, a great royal wave!

9. Aw, that’s lovely!
    #magicmoments

10. Amanda Walsh says:

Aw Cute, i love to watch the concentration on their face when they are trying to master it

11. This is lovely I think your little one is the same age as my little one.

12. Too cute. She looks awfully proud of herself! Future royalty indeed :)

13. Jane Roberts says:

I love her royal wave, this is fantastic. The photos are great. A wave really is something to cherish, we never really get these, there will be no stopping her now.

Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x