Thanks to Pinterest I have a new colour obsession (yes I like something other than yellow; I know, it’s a shocker!) I was perusing boards looking for colour scheme inspiration for our wedding, as have decided that our previous navy, vintage red and gold-yellow scheme was a bit dark and doesn’t really “go” with my wedding dress, and stumbled across mint green and poppy red. Now, this is a bit too 1950s for our 1920s England theme, so we won’t be using at the wedding, but I have decided that these are my colours for 2014. And yellow. Obviously. I can’t bare to be parted from yellow.
Here’s what I’m lusting over this month.
2. Mint Skinny Jeans from Boden. I’m a big fan of coloured jeans and these are gorgeous. //
3. Audrey Sunglasses from Boden. Urging spring to hurry up and get its funk on. //
4. Ochre Satchel from Next. Super cute! //
5. Silver Brogues from Boden. I can’t explain in words how in love with these I am – I saw them on Boden’s Instagram feed a few weeks ago and fell head over heels. //
6. Bunny Jumper from Next. Anything with an animals in glasses on and I want it. //
7. Red Spot Large Shirt from New Look. This would look amazing with the mint jeans and the brogues.
Sooo… did you have an inkling that I might like Boden a little bit at the moment?