Our visit to Wray Castle, Hawkshead

Hurrah! I’ve finally found time to write about our visit to Wray Castle!

We visited the beautiful Wray Castle while we were in the Lakes on holiday earlier this month. It’s such a gorgeous National Trust property, with spectacular views. Nick and his Dad had a great time building castles inside, whilst Busby, Nick’s Mum and I explored the bluebells outside.

If you love Busby’s pug jumper as much as I do, you can buy it here

Wray Castle is definitely worth a visit, if only for the breathtaking views!

Oh, I miss the Lakes so much! 4 months to go until we return!

Linking up to HDYGG with Mammasaurus (raah!) and Country Kids with Coombe Mill.

1. 30th May 2014 / 4:28 pm

That looks a wonderful place to visit!
    Gorgeous photos x

2. 30th May 2014 / 10:06 pm

I really want to go to the lakes after your posts, it looks so magical xx

3. 31st May 2014 / 7:49 am

Oh wow, that looks fabulous! We love visiting NT sites, so will have to take a trip northwards at some point! #CountryKids

4. 31st May 2014 / 9:00 am

Those photos are amazing. I have been suffering in this gloomy weather. It feels so sad when its raining and cloudy but your photos are so bright I feel wee bit better now =) #pocolo

5. 31st May 2014 / 9:37 am

Firstly that jumper with the pug on is amazing! Also it looks like a beautiful place to visit. My husband used to live in Ambleside an unbelievably we have never visited here but I would love to take out children to explore. Looks like you had some nice weather too x

6. 31st May 2014 / 2:22 pm

Those views are spectacular, I’m a sucker for a castle! x

7. 31st May 2014 / 3:19 pm

A wonderful place to visit and enjoy the stunning views, lovely photos of Busby having a great time exploring, thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

8. 3rd June 2014 / 12:02 am

Such gorgeous photos – I love the undulating hills in that top one especially – what a lovely place to visit with your family. Thanks for joining in again x