Busby: 18 months

So here we are at 18 months!

Likes
Buses. Busby is obsessed with buses!
Strawberries and nectarines. I’m so happy that the summer fruits are here – she’s finally eating fruit again and she’s loving these two!
Flopsy Bunny. Flopsy has to come everywhere with us now! We’ve drawn the line at Busby taking her to Nursery, but otherwise she’s practically glued to her.
Songs. Busby has really enjoyed music, songs and singing this month.

Dislikes
Motorbikes. These pesky vehicles always seem to wake her from her nap and result in a clingy baby.

Words
Her favourite word is “more” – this can be used in most situations from meaning more If you’re happy and you know it, to more biscuits. She’s also managed to say her (real) name, a proper “Mummy” which she says when she sees my old railcard (and spins around with it saying “Mummy, Mummy, Mummy” – it’s very cute!),  “please” which is more “pwease”, “stwawbbbbs” which are strawberries… and “upsy” which is her much loved cuddly bunny Flopsy. As well as the above she has mastered “dino” and “two”, because we see two toy dinosaurs on our walk to Nursery.

Books
Busby is loving musical books this month. Her favourites are The Wheels on the Bus and If you’re happy and you know it.

Hair
The hair keeps on growing… I managed to get her hair in a ponytail this month! She also loves the hairdryer!

I wonder what the next month will bring?

1. 20th June 2014 / 7:00 pm

Aw I love this age! Sienna is nearly 20 months and the last 5 months or so have been the best 🙂 x

2. 20th June 2014 / 7:49 pm

Aw I bet that “Mummy, Mummy, Mummy” is very special 🙂 xx

3. 24th June 2014 / 10:35 am

A lovely age. Little Man doesn’t like motorbikes either, and they sometimes wake him. He’s obsessed with any ‘noise’ at the moment, and I hear that word a lot! Gorgeous photos x

4. 24th June 2014 / 11:54 am

Awww always a happy face! I dont even remember what my son is doing when he is 18 months old. Writing about your kids development is really awesomeway to remember and be nostalgic. I should do this too. Monthly and not yearly. #LetKidsBeKids

5. 24th June 2014 / 3:25 pm

They just get better and better. Give me a toddler anyday, she’s such a cutie! #letkidsbekids

6. 25th June 2014 / 10:24 am

Aw lovely to see her growing and developing. Its a very cute age.
    Thanks for sharing #LetKidsBeKids

7. 25th June 2014 / 11:38 am

Such a gorgeous age and such a gorgeous girl. I’m so glad summer fruits are here too! What a difference it makes to getting kids to eat more fruity goodness! My son also loves his ‘bun bun’ and won’t go to sleep without it! #letkidsbekids

8. 25th June 2014 / 1:32 pm

She is so cute. It’s a lovely age, the’re changing everyday. It’s great when you can put little ponytails in their hair #letkidsbekids

9. 25th June 2014 / 5:03 pm

Aww! Such a lovely age!! She is adorable x

10. 25th June 2014 / 5:06 pm

Oh man, she is too gorgeous for words. It has been many many years since my boys were so wee. I miss those days.

11. 30th June 2014 / 9:46 am

I love these updates and the photos of your little lady. She is doing so well with her words and I love she wants to take Flopsy everywhere.

Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x

12. 30th June 2014 / 11:18 am

What a delight she is at 18 months and well done on two lovely fruits #MagicMoments

13. 7th July 2014 / 1:26 am

oh Hannah where did that time go?! she is growing into such a beautiful independant character, thank you for sharing and linking up with #MagicMoments x