Busby // 23 Months

Well here we are at 23 months! It’s hard to believe that Busby will be two in just one month!
Busby at 23 months
This month Busby has most certainly become more cunning! She has somehow worked out that if she doesn’t get her own way with one adult, then she can turn her charm on the other adult in the room (a smile and sweet tone to her voice) and try her luck there. It’s very cheeky, and usually produces much laughter from us!

Her words, sentences and pronunciations are getting better by the day – she’s frequently saying three syllable words now, and likes to tell us about her day if we haven’t been there.

Busby still loves ice cream, and has particularly enjoyed anything with gravy this month (her Northern roots are coming out) – I think she’s going to have a great time sitting down for Christmas dinner this year.

We’ve tried to explain to her that we’re moving house – and she gets very excited that we’re moving in with Nick’s parents – but she keeps asking me whether her bestie is moving too… which breaks my heart. I really hope she’s going to adjust in the move, and that she won’t miss Nursery too much. I’m desperate to find her some classes when we move – if just to keep both of us sane.

1. 20th November 2014 / 11:23 am

Lovely pics – such a big transition but sounds like you’re getting Busby well prepared

• 20th November 2014 / 3:05 pm

Thanks Alice 🙂 Trying to prepare her as much as possible! xx

2. Briony
    20th November 2014 / 2:57 pm

Reading the bit about B asking if H is moving too made me cry a bit 🙁 xx

• 20th November 2014 / 3:05 pm

If you cry then I have no hope 😉 xx

3. 20th November 2014 / 10:24 pm

Haha the bit about her turning on the charm with other adults made me giggle! I hope she copes with the move well, I am sure she will settle down after time if not immediately x

4. 21st November 2014 / 12:01 am

Oh she sounds so like Elma in someways – especially turning the charm on someone else in the room and sort of not noticing that the other adults can hear each other!!

5. 23rd November 2014 / 9:39 pm

Love the photos in this update, just look at that ice cream. I hope the move goes well and you can find some classes to do together. Looking forward to seeing how you celebrate her birthday #SSAmazingAchievements

6. 24th November 2014 / 10:12 am

Sounds like she’s doing brilliantly with her talking. That cheekiness is funny. I hope the move goes well.
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsbeKids

7. 25th November 2014 / 1:34 pm

Lovely update, I hope the move goes well, it sounds like you’re preparing her as much as you can. Thanks for linking up with #SSAmazingAchievements 🙂