Wishlist // Family Christmas Cards on Minted
I’ve just discovered a wonderful, stationery-packed website called Minted, which is currently proving rather dangerous for a self-confessed stationery addict… They have a number of seriously gorgeous items for sale from personalised stationery to beautiful fabric. Plus they have a great ethos:
“We believe that great design lives and thrives in the hands of independent artists that people do not have access to through traditional retailers. Minted uses technology to allow consumers to discover great creative talent, making Minted a place where artists can learn, gain exposure, and build their businesses.”
The majority of their current designers are based in the US, but they do stock some seriously talented UK designers too, such as One Little Bird, who I’m now a big fan of!
I’ve been perusing their range of personalisable Christmas photo cards with joy, wishing that I had the time and energy to create our own this year (the move and the wedding has taken it out of me somewhat… I still need to order our wedding thank you cards!) Here are my favourites:
1. As someone who loves a luggage tag, I had to include these gorgeous cards in my wishlist! They’re made by Four Wet Feet Studio (don’t you just love the name??)
2. Everything about this card is perfect – the font, the shape, and it’s so simple that it would look amazing with your own photo as the background. These are made by Chasity Smith.
3. I love how tongue-in-cheek this card is… and accurate! Definitely one for when we have more than one child. These cards are made by Lizzie McGinn.
4. Merrily! I think this card design is wonderful – I love that it’s not in your traditional Christmas card colours too, so could be kept out on display all year long! (One for the Grandparents!) These cards are made by Erica Krystek.
5. And finally… you all know how I can’t resist a chalkboard! These cards made by Geekink Design are really wonderful, and very on trend!
Are you creating your own family photo cards this year? Which is your favourite from the above?
Ps. keep an eye out this Monday for Minted’s Cyber Monday promo offers!