Busby, Busby Updates

Busby // Two Years

Busby is two today! Two??! I know it’s a cliché, but time certainly has flown past… and what a two years it has been! She has gone from being a bundle of scrunched up newborn to a beautiful, feisty, intelligent Toddler. I am so very proud of her.

beautiful busby

1. 4 days old // 2. 1 year old // 3. 2 years old

This month Busby has learnt how to tell fibs; much to our amusement, as they’re all very obviously not true! The terrible twos have ramped up somewhat, and she’s certainly asserting herself around us.

She can almost count to twenty, and we’ve been enjoying counting the advent calendar every morning through December so far. Her words and sentences are improving daily, and she’s a sponge for new words, so we’re having to be very careful what we say around her! She’s constantly asking “what is this?” which is very endearing as her curiosity grows.
busby two Ice cream is still a firm favourite with her, and she really enjoys eating anything she can dip.

She loves aeroplanes, tractors, helicopters, buses, lorries, rockets… and has a fascination with cats and the moon.
busby two
Busby’s favourite books this month have been Christmas-themed courtesy of Nick’s parents stash in the loft! Apparently I’m Mary, and Nick is Joseph… Sarah & Duck is still the favourite television programme, although she has enjoyed My Pet and Me this month – but I think that’s mostly down to the theme tune, which I have to sing over and over!

The next year is going to be a big one for Busby as she’s losing her “only child” status and will be a big sister from June/July 2015. Let the adventures in the wilderness of Parenthood continue!

1. Kerry

20th December 2014 at 5:22 pm

Aw happy birthday Busby! I love this age (apart from the terrible twos!) X
    Kerry recently posted…Mid week treatsMy Profile

2. The Reading Residence

20th December 2014 at 5:44 pm

Happy Birthday, Busby! Hope you’ve all had a lovely day x
    The Reading Residence recently posted…Enchanted Christmas Kingdom at Hatton WorldMy Profile

3. Bex @ The Mummy Adventure

20th December 2014 at 9:43 pm

Happy birthday busby! She sounds like an amazing little person x
    Bex @ The Mummy Adventure recently posted…A Vegan Kid’s Christmas PartyMy Profile

4. Jollyjillys

22nd December 2014 at 9:28 am

Aw ww what an adorable little girl. I love your pictures of her as well. They grow so fast don’t they! My little girl is 28 and expecting her own little girl in feb lol no idea where time went. Merry Christmas to you all

5. LauraCYMFT

22nd December 2014 at 12:49 pm

Happy birthday to her! Time really does fly by!

6. The Mummy Diary

22nd December 2014 at 3:55 pm

Time really does fly, my baby girl is four next month, Busby is such a cutie love that top! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for linking up to #magicmoments.
    The Mummy Diary recently posted…Christmas MagicMy Profile

7. You Baby Me Mummy

22nd December 2014 at 8:53 pm

Happy Birthday Busby! She is so beautiful. Baby loves dipping too. #MagicMoments x
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…Her faceMy Profile

8. Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk)

23rd December 2014 at 6:58 pm

Happy birthday to her! So true about time flying fast when you are a mom! Hope you will also have a happy Christmas =)

#Letkidsbekids
    Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk) recently posted…Living Arrows 22 December 2014My Profile

9. Karen Bell

28th December 2014 at 5:19 pm

Aw, happy birthday to Busby. I hope she had a lovely birthday. She’s growing up fast.
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids