I’m very excited to be working with Project B throughout my pregnancy – I follow them on Instagram, and have seen some of their lovely boxes pop up on various blogs over the past few months, so I was over-the-moon when my first box appeared!
If you haven’t heard of the Project B box before, then let me explain. Project B is a monthly subscription box suitable for ladies from week 12 of pregnancy. Each box has a theme, and contains a variety of different products, from pampering to super tasty, healthy snacks. The boxes also contain cards detailing expert advice for that period of your pregnancy.
As someone who loves getting post, I couldn’t wait to open my first box, and I wasn’t disappointed with the contents.
Box One has the theme of “Nurture”, and nurtured is exactly how I felt when I opened the box. Box One is designed for weeks 12-15 of pregnancy.
1. WaterBaby care drink. This wonderful drink contains your required daily amount of folic acid. It tastes very yummy!
2. Best Baby Names for 2014 book. Nick and I have been having lots of fun reading through this.
3. Divine chocolate coins. Busby and I shared the bag whilst watching Sarah & Duck.
4. Noble Isle Bath and Shower Gel (sample). Lovely smelling shower gel – it will be ideal for our “Babymoon” in February.
5. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter stretch mark cream (sample). This smells delicious – I am on the hunt for some more, as it makes bump smell like chocolate.
6. Femfresh (sample). Not massively sexy, but sometimes necessary with the pregnancy hormones creating all kinds of bodily fun.
7. Weleda samples. Always useful, and they’re so kind to your skin.
8. Nakd bars. These were delicious, and wholly made from fruit!
9. More Weleda samples! As above.
10. Pregnicare Tablets. I completely forgot to include these in the photo as they’re so useful, I’d already taken them downstairs and opened them!
The boxes cost £14 per month and you can sign up for your monthly Project B box online. These boxes would make a truly lovely, thoughtful gift for a friend or loved-one as they take the Mama into consideration!
Box number two has just arrived, and I’ve been having lots of fun trying everything out, so I can’t wait to share the box with you next week!