Photos, The Week That Was: Captured

The Week That Was: Captured #94

Hullo! Welcome to The Week That Was: Captured! Have you had a wonderful week?

The rules for #TWTWC are simple; link up one post about your week (it doesn’t have to be the whole week – it can just be one day, or your weekend)! It can be photographed, Instagrammed, written, videoed… basically in any format you wish! This linky is about capturing memories and I treat it a bit like an online diary. Please only link up relevant posts. Also, if you fancy commenting on other people’s posts that would be super too – everyone loves a comment!

Last week

city girl 2
I loved reading Amanda’s (City Girl Gone Coastal) post last week – it sounded like she had a wonderful couple of weeks and it made me miss Lewes quite a lot!

cooking with toddlers
Oh my word – I LOVED Annabel’s (Tickle Fingers – Cook with Toddlers) post last week about her Dad baking with the children. It was a wonderful read – and what a beautiful blog!

real housewifeI really enjoyed Lauren’s (Real Housewife of Suffolk County) post last week about her gorgeous trip to Somerset… even if it did result in burger cravings! It sounded like she had a wonderfully relaxing time.

Our week
I was feeling utterly horrendous on Sunday with a hormonal headache, so spent most of the day in bed.

Monday was a better day! Busby and I had a relaxed, lazy morning, and then I caught a train to Cottingham – I spent a blissful hour in Costa by myself with tea, cake and my Kindle before Nick met me after work. We went to a local Italian for dinner and then attended our first Home Birth Support Group meeting, which was fantastic!

TWTWC

1. Turning 31 weeks! (Monday) // 2. Bouncing on the bed (Monday) // 3. My new dress from Happy Mum London (Monday) // 4. Mmm cake! (Monday)

I spent most of Monday night awake due to a combination of painful tummy and excitement, so Tuesday was a bit of a write off… I managed to get some of my work done, but it was pretty difficult to keep my eyes open!

Busby and I headed into Wakefield on Wednesday to pick up some cushions we’d ordered. We had a lovely Mummy-Daughter lunch date in the M&S Café (love that place). I spent the afternoon checking my phone to see whether Nick had heard anything about picking up the keys to the new house on Friday… We really need to get cracking on the house!

twtwc

5. Shopping (Wednesday) // 6. My treat (Wednesday) // 7. Looking for fish (Wednesday) // 8. Strolling around the garden in her pjs… full of beans (Wednesday)

Thursday morning was spent on tenterhooks, wondering whether we’d hear from the solicitor about our new abode! We heard at lunchtime that we would indeed get the keys on Friday!!! EEK! Busby and I headed to Nostell Priory in the afternoon for a run around in the sunshine… and ate celebratory cake. Obvs.

TWTWC

9. Cake date (Thursday) // 10. Looking for fairy doors (Thursday) // 11. Big ol’ bump (Thursday) // 12. Cuddles (Friday)

We got the keys to our new house on Friday, so we had a picnic in our brand new garden and measured up for curtains! The next few weeks are going to be spent de-granny chicing the house and making it ours!

TWTWC

13. Off to pick up the keys! Eek! (Friday) // 14. Our new garden!!! (Friday)

That’s where I’m leaving it this week, as we’re going to be super busy on Saturday starting the re-decorating.

I’m not sure how much time/internet connection I’m going to have in the next week, so I may not be able to share your posts on Twitter as I normally do, but I will endeavour to do as much on my phone as possible, AND please remember to include me in the tweets when you share and I’ll retweet all your posts!

Ps My badge is now working again (hurrah!) so that’s excellent news!

TWTWC

1. Cate

26th April 2015 at 6:26 am

Congrats on the new house! X
    Cate recently posted…Ramblin’ ManMy Profile

2. Anna-Marie

26th April 2015 at 6:46 am

Oh Im loving the new design! Looking really lovely! I can’t remember if I linked up last my post week, I don’t actually think I did! Congratulations on the house! So exciting, the garden looks gorgers! Love the bag, its lush! Hope you had a wonderful day at you house yesterday, so exciting xx
    Anna-Marie recently posted…Thankful {The Ordinary Moments}My Profile

3. Lauren | Belle du brighton

26th April 2015 at 6:58 am

yay to new handbags (Ollie & Nic are the best kind!) and even more yay to NEW HOUSE! Garden looks lush, this flat dweller is jealous!
    Lauren | Belle du brighton recently posted…Athena & Arlo: April 2015My Profile

4. Another Bun

26th April 2015 at 7:10 am

First time joining in today – thanks for having me!
    Another Bun recently posted…The Week That Was: Captured #1My Profile

5. Jenny

26th April 2015 at 7:35 am

Congratulations in the new house, looking forward to seeing how you redecorate! The garden looks lovely and you look great too, lovely bump photo! 🙂 x
    Jenny recently posted…The Week That Was Captured – 250415My Profile

6. Kirsty Hijacked By Twins

26th April 2015 at 10:26 am

Congratulations on getting the keys to your new house! Wow 31 weeks already that has gone by so quickly. Hope you have a lovely week xx
    Kirsty Hijacked By Twins recently posted…20th April – 26th April 2015 – One Picture Everyday For One YearMy Profile

7. Rebecca

26th April 2015 at 11:11 am

Congrats on the new house! You’re getting started so quickly on it but it must be so much fun.
    I also can’t stop drinking that rose lemonade – it’s amazing!

8. karen

26th April 2015 at 11:20 am

I love the bag and YAY for keys to your new place. Now you can get settled!!
    karen recently posted…Our week in photos – there’s a hamster in the house…My Profile

9. LittleOandMe

26th April 2015 at 8:41 pm

A huge congratulations on getting your keys to your new house, such an exciting time. Your maternity style is just so fab, I want to be pregnant just so I can wear the dresses!! Have a lovely week sorting the house out.
    Becky xx
    LittleOandMe recently posted…My Sunday photo: Twenty SixMy Profile

10. Jenna

26th April 2015 at 9:13 pm

Yay, I’m so pleased to hear your in your new house (and very hard at work, going by your Instagram feed!)

I am sure you will de-grannyfy the place in no time.

Enjoy your new home. 🙂

Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx
    Jenna recently posted…HappyDays #26My Profile

11. FromMummytoMum

26th April 2015 at 10:36 pm

Your pregnancy is flying by!! Huge congratulations on your new house!! So exciting 🙂
    FromMummytoMum recently posted…#365Rowlands2015 Week 17My Profile

12. Everything Mummy

27th April 2015 at 6:49 pm

Great news about the house just in time for the new arrival! x
    Everything Mummy recently posted…Getting Organised For National Stationery WeekMy Profile

13. Shannon

28th April 2015 at 11:42 am

Congrats on the new house! That must be so exciting! Good luck with the de-granification lol.
    Also – yay! your badge works! 🙂