Pregnancy

Pregnant with a Peppercorn // 32 weeks pregnant

32 weeks pregnant32 weeks has been a fairly uneventful week. We’ve been stripping more wallpaper and planning colour schemes. Most of the week has been spent with a stripper in hand, and more often than not, up a step ladder. It’s felt good being productive, although I am starting to feel the repercussions of going full pelt as the week ends…

32 weeks pregnant

This week Peppercorn weighs around 1.7kg and measures approximately 42cm, head to toe. He’s about the weight of a head of lettuce, or the length of a kale.

I’ve managed to transfer my maternity care over to East Yorkshire by (literally) the click of a button! It was so easy! A letter came through only a few days after doing this to say I had an appointment with the Midwife for next week, so all I need to do now is text my current Midwife and let her know… So much easier than the faff it was to change care from Sussex to West Yorkshire!!! And such a relief!

I have drunk copious amounts of juice this week (I’ve really wanted orange with juicy bits and pineapple)! Mangoes and strawberries have been rather high on my list too. I’ve also been craving dairy again, so cheese has featured heavily on the menu… hence all the halloumi.
32 weeks pregnant

I’ve been suffering from the odd cramp in my leg and bending over is starting to get more difficult. The nightly loo trips have started too, which is joyful when you’re all snuggled up and comfortable. I had some very mild Braxton Hicks on Saturday, which is when I knew I’d done too much and had to relax for a while – we don’t want him coming yet; the house is nowhere near baby-ready!

Linking up to Blog Bump Club with Great North Mum, Blogger Bumps with Play at Home Teacher, Maternity Matters with Ghostwriter Mummy, and Maternity Mondays with Becoming a Stay at Home Mum

1. Franki ~ Little Luca & Me

4th May 2015 at 8:59 am

Love these little updates Hannah! Cannot believe your already 32 weeks. You need to take it easy lady, like you said that little man has some more cooking to do before he makes his appearance. It’s horrid when you start getting to the uncomfortable, needing to pee all the time stage isn’t it? Take care. Sending you my love xx
    Franki ~ Little Luca & Me recently posted…Easter Weekend in SnapeMy Profile

2. farmerswifeandmummy

4th May 2015 at 8:58 pm

mmmm cheese. I love it pregnant or not. You’re looking lovely and very impressed with the ladder action. Thanks for linking up to #MaternityMondays
    farmerswifeandmummy recently posted…#MaternityMondays Week 18My Profile

3. Emilyandindiana

4th May 2015 at 9:39 pm

You are super woman caring for a toddler, being in the third trimester and redecorating! Careful up those ladders though haha 🙂 xx
    Emilyandindiana recently posted…26 Week Pregnancy Update | Baby #2My Profile

4. Another Bun

6th May 2015 at 2:58 am

Oh cheese. How I miss thee…

You take it easy now lovely lady – don’t want you hurting yourself!

Have a great week
    Another Bun recently posted…8 WeeksMy Profile

5. Katie @mummydaddyme

8th May 2015 at 11:12 am

I love reading your updates Hannah- so not long to go now! xx
    Katie @mummydaddyme recently posted…Ikos Oceania, Greece- Part One…My Profile

6. Lyndsay

9th May 2015 at 9:44 am

Wowee, not long to go now Hannah! You are look fab! Check you out up the ladder and getting it all done before baby arrives, super woman!

Let me know when you are next coming back to Sussex, I know you’ll be busy with little ones but would be lovely to catch up at some point!

Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

Lyndsay recently posted…HOME DECOR: 5 ways to refresh your bedroom for SpringMy Profile

7. Notmyyearoff

10th May 2015 at 1:17 pm

You would absolutely love it where we are on holiday, they have the most amazing pineapple. I literally want to dive into all of it and eat it 🙂 they do a pineapple and chilli pickle which is just so so nice. Hope the nesting is going well, it does look like you could do the house single handedly on all that nesting power 😀
    Notmyyearoff recently posted…Silent Sunday & Project 52 – Week 19My Profile

8. ghostwritermummy

17th May 2015 at 3:50 pm

Oh my goodness please don’t go up any more ladders missus!! Bump is looking gorgeous as always, love reading your updates. Thanks for linking to #MaternityMatters x x x
    ghostwritermummy recently posted…Elsie and I at The Baby Show with Stokke, Egg stroller, Icandy and more…My Profile