Busby // A Living Arrow (for sure)

darling

I found this quote on Pinterest during a night feed a few days ago, and thought it so very apt for Busby.

She may be swiftly turning into a Threenager, with her increasingly stubborn ways and headstrongness, but she’s still the most awesome, hilarious and wonderful little girl. I love watching her personality grow every single day.

She’s definitely a challenge at the moment, and she’s finding it hard adjusting to life as a sibling, which it part of the awkward attitude, but equally she’s most certainly her own person, and I can’t wait to continue nurturing and encouraging her to be who she wants to be.

*Linking up to Let Kids Be KidsThe Ordinary Moments and Living Arrows.*

1. 1st August 2015 / 6:32 am

She looks so full of character there and her personality just shines through 🙂 I hope you all settle into a sleep filled routine soon. I think after 4 years of having us to himself Z will go through this too when the new baby arrives x

2. 1st August 2015 / 7:43 am

Aww she’s awesome! Long may she continue to be exactly herself!

3. 1st August 2015 / 9:34 pm

She certainly looks a character! Full of personality x

4. 3rd August 2015 / 9:14 pm

Oh look at her! So cute and I love it when they have a little attitude. Even though we say her and my youngest LL look alike (although I don’t think they actually do so much anymore) I actually think that Busby reminds me of my eldest in what you say about her and the way she dresses. I love when their little personalities start to shine. x

5. 5th August 2015 / 11:24 am

What a great quote, and she looks so full of character which is just so wonderful! xx

6. 5th August 2015 / 8:27 pm

That’s a great quote and definitely one to encourage, to be your own person.
    Thanks for linking #LetKidsbeKids

7. 5th August 2015 / 10:36 pm

This is something I tell my littles! following the crowd just isn’t cool, I will forever tell them to march to the beat of their own drum! 🙂 xx