Busby, Indy, Siblings

Siblings // June, July + August 2015

I’m so excited to finally be able to link up to the fantastic Siblings linky! I didn’t quite get my act together for June or July as have been deep within the Newborn Haze, but I’m starting to see a very faint light at the end of the sleep deprived tunnel, so I’ve got a Siblings triple whammy for you!

The past eight weeks have sped by and life has been a mixture of so many emotions as we adjust to being a family of four. Parenting a Toddler and a Newborn at the same time is tough, especially with a baby who wants to be permanently latched on my boob… but we’ve muddled through!

June

siblings

July

cleo cobb review

August

siblings

I still don’t think Busby is entirely sold on the idea of a baby brother… We’ve had a fair amount of “I don’t like Indy!” and “I don’t want Indy!”, but after two and a half years of our undivided attention it must be such a change for her. She’s a bit more interested now he’s starting to smile and be more than an eating-pooping-sleeping machine, and she very much likes to “share” all the new toys he’s been gifted!

Indy on the other hand is already completely in awe of his big sister. Now he’s focussing, he watches her with intent, an expression seeming to say: “Who is this crazy, loud whirlwind who steals my toys off me and kisses my face…? She’s pretty cool.”

dear beautiful

1. Lyn Bown

15th August 2015 at 4:55 pm

Bless them both. They’re so cute. Great photos too. I’m pleased to read you’re coming to the end of the sleep deprivation tunnel!
    Lyn Bown recently posted…My dream bedroomMy Profile

1. Hannah

15th August 2015 at 11:05 pm

Thank you 🙂 Not quite the end, but starting to maybe see a way out 😉 xx

2. Franki ~ Little Luca & Me

15th August 2015 at 6:00 pm

I can’t wait for more sibling posts from you!! X
    Franki ~ Little Luca & Me recently posted…Remembering why I blog.My Profile

3. Donna

15th August 2015 at 9:16 pm

Oh those photos are gorgeous!! x
    Donna recently posted…A Very Special Blogger PicnicMy Profile

1. Hannah

15th August 2015 at 11:06 pm

4. Jenny

16th August 2015 at 3:04 am

They are so cute together and love your captures of them. So cute. It always makes me so broody to see your instagram and baby spam. They sound like the cutest siblings together. Look forward to them growing up together and seeing more #siblings post from you hun.
    Jenny recently posted…Siblings {August}My Profile

5. lucy dearbeautiful

16th August 2015 at 8:53 am

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly babies learn to fall in love with their older siblings, it’s just such a look of utter hero worship on their faces isn’t it. And it looks like Busby is finding her feet as a big sister too, she looks every inch the proud big sis. Thanks for linking up with Siblings. x
    lucy dearbeautiful recently posted…siblings {august}My Profile

6. Sian

16th August 2015 at 9:15 am

What cute photos! It does take them a while to get used to it. My big girl can’t remember life before her little sister but still isn’t always happy about her being around!
    #sisters

7. Colette B

16th August 2015 at 8:41 pm

I remember when Chloe was born, Ben was just shy of 2, and he used to smack her on the head when I was feeding her. I thought they’d never be ok – now they just adore each other. It will all settle 😉 So excited to see your siblings photos each month x
    Colette B recently posted…My Sunday Photo – 16.08.15My Profile