Alex moved house this week so I’m hosting Funky Kid Friday again!
In case you missed it last week… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved Beth’s (Betty and the Bumps) post about Gwenn’s transitional wardrobe! That girl has style and I especially enjoyed her beautiful Chelsea boots… oh and her yellow tights!
I’m linking up Indy’s last gorgeous Mellie Green outfit! It’s by organic brand Pigeon, and it’s incredibly nautique! Also, don’t forget that you can STILL enter to win a £40 gift voucher to spend on fabulous KyNa Boutique!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FKF love.