I’m hosting again this week! Hurrah! Thanks to Alex for hosting last week – how awesome were the Slugs’n’Snails tights??
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF and/or #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
Oh my word, I fell in love with the beautiful hat that Carie (Space for the Butterflies) knitted the gorgeous Kitty. Carie is such a talented lady – the hand-knitted cardigan from two weeks ago was perfect, but the Cabernet hat is just divine!
I’m linking up this post about the fabulous and funky clothes that Poco Nido sent the children a few weeks ago. I love bold patterns; Poco Nido do bold so so well!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FKF love.