Hullo from a very sleep-deprived Mama!
Indy has started teething properly… we’ve got full-on dribbling, biting and general ‘I hate everything’ screaming (from all of us!)! Definitely in need of a Friday
glass bottle of prosecco tonight.
Anyway… I am hosting Funky Kid Friday again today! Thanks to Alex for hosting last week – I was loving all the monochrome joy!
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF and/or #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I was completely in awe of Osian’s legging collection last week (Loved by Mummy)! Wowza! I have a bit of a thing for children’s leggings… my Zara Kids basket is FULL of them! So I was very impressed with the gorgeous chevron and monster leggings Osian had one – especially as they were both from independent designers too.
I’m linking up a What Busby Wore post featuring a gorgeous dress we were very kindly sent from Hatley.
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.