Funky Kid Friday // Hosting #6
I’m hosting Funky Kid Friday again this week! Hurrah! Thanks to lovely Alex for hosting last week.
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF and/or #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved Karen’s (Would like to be a Yummy Mummy) post last week about her daughter’s beautiful new Frugi dress! Her photos were amazing too!
I’m linking up my post about these gorgeous bamboo sleepsuits from Panda and the Sparrow!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.