I’m hosting Funky Kid Friday again this week! Hurrah! Thanks to lovely Alex for hosting last week.
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF and/or #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
So many lovely posts to choose from last week, but I LOVED Amber’s (The Goblin Child) post with her twins wearing Little Green Radicals. Absolutely adorable!
I’m linking up my post about Indy in his gorgeous Scamp Suit from Muddy Puddles!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.