Ho ho ho!
I’m hosting Funky Kid Friday again this week! Hurrah! Thanks to lovely Alex for hosting last week.
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF and/or #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I have to mention Carie’s (Space for the Butterflies) amazing sheep ears she made for Kitty’s Nativity! Absolutely gorgeous and so clever!
I’m linking up my post featuring our bear family tops from the amazing Rock It Tots!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.
We’ll be taking a break next week as it’s Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to you all, from both myself and Alex, and we can’t wait to see what awesome clothes your little people wear over Christmas!