My Wild Ones // Introducing my Wild Ones, 1/52
Wow! I’ve had such an amazing response to my first My Wild Ones concept post! Thank you so much! Fingers crossed you all link up, as I can’t wait to see what you get up to every week.
Due to illness, horrendous wet weather and exhaustion, adventures outside of the house haven’t really happened this week. So I thought I’d use the first week of My Wild Ones to take the opportunity to introduce my wild two to you.
Firstly, if you’re not a regular reader of the blog, the names I use for both children are blog aliases – not their real names. I’ve had so many comments like “wow, your children have really unusual names” over the years. Indy maybe, but Busby??
Busby is our three year old wild child! She’s an independent spark and full of beans. She seems to have boundless energy, which both amazes and exhausts me! She’s a complete darling. Most of the time.
Indy is our six month old bundle of love, who thinks sleep is for the weak, and consequently I haven’t slept a full night in 28 weeks (yes, I’m totally counting). It’s a shame really, as he’s a charmer by day, but a horror by night…
After months of being fairly uninterested in Indy, Busby has suddenly taken to him with gusto, and loves nothing more than entertaining her brother; she gets the biggest laughs out of him! Busby turned three in December, so we still have some balloons hanging around the house, which fascinate both children; I managed to capture some lovely moments of balloon exploration and fun this week.
Over to you!
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
Looking forward to seeing your first posts!