Hullo! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thanks to everyone who linked up last week.
I wanted to share Emily’s (Emily and Indiana) post this week as it was gorgeous! Emily’s husband and Indiana had been baking together; it was such a beautiful exploration and full of fun!
No doubt everyone will link up snow adventures over the next few days! Sadly we had no snow in East Yorkshire (I know, sigh, we move to Yorkshire where it notoriously colder than Sussex, and then Sussex gets snow and we don’t! What an injustice.), but we did go for a very chilly walk on Sunday afternoon to the University grounds that our house backs onto.
The grounds are stunning, with a lake and woods, and lots of space for adventures! Nick hadn’t walked the whole way round before, so Busby showed him the way, and we had a fun game of hide and seek too… Our girl has great leadership skills, I’ll say that.
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!