My Wild Ones // Being Three, 4/52
Hello! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week.
I wanted to share Franki’s post (Little Luca & Me) this week, as her snow photos were absolutely divine! I know she’s been working hard on her photography and practising lots over the past few weeks, and I really enjoyed her post.
So this week… I’ve been pondering over this post; we’ve had some lovely adventures together over the past week, and beautiful sibling moments, but I’ve decided to dedicate this post to Busby.
I’ve found parenting pretty tough this week. Busby has been in full-on threenager mode, and as much as I repeat to myself “She has great leadership skills.”, I haven’t been able to shake the feeling that I haven’t been in control of the household. Shouty Mummy has come out, and no one likes Shouty Mummy (least of all me), and I’ve spent a lot of time despairing and willing 5.30pm to arrive so Nick will be home.
I know in the future (barring the teenage years) I will be thankful for having such a headstrong, independent daughter – it will stand her in good stead for the world, and I have no doubt that she’ll be successful in whatever she chooses to do with her life.
I think I’m just feeling a bit frazzled and in need of a break!
Anyway, this week Busby started a pre-school gymnastics class. I found one in the afternoon, so we’d have half a chance of getting there on time, and she absolutely adored it! She loved swinging from the bars and using the balance beam, and H-Bear thoroughly enjoyed watching 10 pre-schooler wreak havoc in a large hall!
I wasn’t able to take any photos in the class, but instead I’ve included a few from my iPhone of her from this week. I think they sum up how feisty she is…
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!