Busby, Indy, Siblings

Siblings // January 2016

This past month has been full of gorgeous, heart-tugging sibling moments between our two.

I think Busby has finally come to terms with having H-Bear around, and she’s really enjoying his company. H-Bear adores her completely, and is fascinated by everything she says and does.

siblings january 16

siblings january 16

siblings january 16

Now H-Bear can sit up competently, our two bears have started sharing a bath, which is both fun and chaotic in equal measure! It’s a great way to encourage Busby to actually get in the bath, as she has a tendency to get distracted by anything and everything, and she’s been eagerly showing him all of the bath toys and singing songs.

siblings january 16 siblings january 16

Over the past month, we’ve had some beautiful moments of spontaneous affection from Busby; she’s not the most affectionate of children in general as she’s so independent, but she’s suddenly started hugging and kissing H-Bear! Completely gorgeous; it makes me want to capture these moments and somehow bottle them up forever.

dear beautiful

1. emilyandindiana

15th January 2016 at 10:39 am

Beautiful photos (loving Indy’s hat!). It must be so lovely to see Bubsy showing so much love towards her brother.. even if it did take a little time haha xx
    emilyandindiana recently posted…The Siblings Project | January 2016My Profile

2. Emma

15th January 2016 at 11:49 am

Oh I love these so much! They are adorable. I have two of a similar age already, but my goodness your photos make me feel broody! hehe! xx
    Emma recently posted…The Siblings Project- JanuaryMy Profile

3. Carie

15th January 2016 at 9:40 pm

Aww they are so fun together – it’s game changing when the littlest can sit up isn’t it – it’s the first time they can actually do something apart from occupy Mummy! Roll on many more lovely moments as they explore the world together 🙂
    Carie recently posted…Siblings 2016: JanuaryMy Profile

4. Caroline

15th January 2016 at 10:21 pm

These are beautiful photos. I can’t believe how big h-bear is getting, it only seems like yesterday I read the birth announcement. x
    Caroline recently posted…Siblings Project {January 2016}My Profile

5. Becky | Spirited Puddle Jumper

18th January 2016 at 4:55 pm

So sweet- I love that photo of them with the book, and H-Bear looking at his sister! 🙂 #siblings
    Becky | Spirited Puddle Jumper recently posted…Siblings {{January}}My Profile

6. Colette B

18th January 2016 at 10:43 pm

Look at the smiles on her face – and the adoration in his eyes! They’re settling into each other nicely aren’t they 🙂 x
    Colette B recently posted…New Year Money ResolutionsMy Profile