Hey there! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week.
I wanted to share Tara’s (Mums Space) post from last week as her photos were gorgeous! They visited their local beach, and it looks like such a beautiful beach to visit.
Our new car arrived last week, and we’ve all been itching to go on an adventure as a family in it, so we decided to visit the beautiful seaside town of Filey over the weekend.
Having grown up in Brighton, and then having the sea pretty much on our doorstep in Sussex, I’ve missed it since we’ve relocated to Yorkshire, so I have been itching to visit the coast up here.
I took my DSLR with me, but actually ended up taking most of these photos on my iPhone 6S, which also arrived last week! (It was a good week.) The camera is fairly awesome, and I’ve been falling in love with iPhone photography again.
The weather was divine, so after a hearty fish and chip lunch, we spent a good hour and a half playing in the sand and paddling (in wellies) in the sea.
It was H-Bear’s first time on the beach, and experiencing sand, so he was enthralled… and spent a lot of time with his tongue out licking the salt off his face.
We bought Busby a bucket and spade from a local shop, and she was in her element building sand castles and collecting sand from all over the beach!
And the day finished with ice cream… Obviously!
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!