Hello! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week.
I wanted to share Sarah’s (Toby Goes Bananas) post from last week, as I’m amazed that she has an old steam train in her local park that children can play in! Her photos were gorgeous and I loved reading about Toby’s adventures.
We’ve been staying with my Mum in Sussex this week, which has been fab as we’ve spent the last few days blowing the cobwebs away and getting lots of fresh air!
We headed out for lunch with one of my oldest friends on Tuesday, and then visited the park post-lunch to run off all the pizza and ice cream our pre-schoolers had consumed. H-Bear had his first go on a swing, which he absolutely loved! I think we may have another adrenalin-junkie in our midst…!
I forgot to take my DSLR out with me, so photos were taken on my iPhone… and are therefore a little blurry!
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!