Howdy! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week.
I wanted to share Aby’s (You Baby Me Mummy) post this week, as her photos were absolutely divine! I especially loved the pigeon shot she captured – amazing!
We arrived back in Yorkshire on Monday evening following a fab week down in Sussex. It was a very busy week of catching up with friends and visiting beloved places (Brighton), so we had a gloriously slow day on Tuesday.
The sun was shining and the bird feeder was empty, and with a hungry family of blue tits nesting in our garden, I felt duty-bound to top up the feeder – and I had a little assistance from an eager Busby!
A nap-dodging H-Bear also joined us in the garden, and both the children had fun going down the slide. Busby discovered some ice too, so breaking it up and making footprints with the resulting water was immensely entertaining for our three year old.
I finally got the DSLR out too after being very lazy and relying on my iPhone. I’ve had a few sessions of playing with aperture and ISO, and I’m rather happy with the results!
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!