My Wild Ones // When the cat’s away… 8/52
Hey there! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.
I wanted to share Emily’s (Emily and Indiana) post from last week, as I loved reading about Indiana’s independence, and seeing the fab photos of her rather epic walk! Such a lovely, simple thing to document.
H-Bear started crawling on Monday! It’s still early days, but he’s loving his new found freedom, and I’m enjoying watching him learn and adapt to the different surfaces throughout the house.
Busby has Nursery on Wednesday mornings, so H-Bear used his new skill to explore, and play with, her toys this week! As you can see, he had quite the adventure throughout the morning.
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!