Siblings

Siblings // February 2016

We’re 8 months into the land of Siblings and I feel like things have a regressed a little this month…

Once again, Busby hasn’t been H-Bear’s biggest fan, and I think it has something to do with the fact that all he wants to do is pull her beautiful golden locks. I seem to spend a lot of my time saying “No H-Bear, leave Busby alone!” whenever they’re sat on the bed or floor together. I’m sure this will only get worse when he begins crawling! He seems to be a major source of her annoyance this month.

That being said, she’s grateful he’s part of the family, if only for the use of his toys! There are definite double standards with toys and sharing at the moment – Busby wants to play with all of H-Bear’s toys, but whenever he tries to play with hers, she is reluctant and will immediately want to play with whatever he takes an interest in!

siblings february 2016 siblings february 2016 siblings february 2016 siblings february 2016

H-Bear still absolutely worships his sister, and he’s been a very positive influence on her this month; encouraging her to eat foods she’d usually shun (tomatoes!), and has made her realise that cuddles are pretty awesome, so we have had two very cuddly bears which is rather lovely.

The Me and Mine Project

1. ClearlyBex

15th February 2016 at 9:37 am

Such gorgeous photos and a lovely bond between them. x

2. Gill Crawshaw

15th February 2016 at 9:44 am

I could have written every single word of this myself! Which is kind of reassuring. It does get better when they get older and the baby is more mobile so they can physically play together more (but it also means they are more able to get their older sibling’s stuff!) x
    Gill Crawshaw recently posted…Could you give up clothes for good?My Profile

3. Mums Space (Tara)

15th February 2016 at 12:18 pm

My two have been the same! As soon as Archie goes near Islas toys she hates it but she loves playing with his toys haha! xx

4. Debs @ Super Busy Mum

16th February 2016 at 7:24 pm

What sweet photos and the concentration in the little ones face in that last photo, lol! Bless! x
    Debs @ Super Busy Mum recently posted…Siblings Project – FebruaryMy Profile

5. Otilia

25th February 2016 at 11:52 am

Oh but your kids are very cute! #siblings
    Otilia recently posted…Sisters {Jan/Feb}My Profile

6. Jade

28th February 2016 at 8:45 pm

Oh I can totally relate with the double standard on toys and sharing! Toby is an absolute nightmare. It kind of got worse when Ted started crawling though because he can now get at more of the toys, much to Toby’s annoyance – he is furious about it. Hopefully it’ll get better soon, before my teeth are ground down from trying to be so patient! Gorgeous photos of them both xx #siblingsproject
    Jade recently posted…Review | Childs Farm Sun Care RangeMy Profile