Funky Kid Friday // Hosting #15
Howdy! It’s Fri-YAY! And happy Good Friday to you all!
Alex is taking a little break from blogging for a few weeks, so I’ll be hosting every week until she’s back.
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a linky that has been running for yonks, hosted by the lovely Alex from Medicated Follower. I’ve come on board to take some of the load… and because I love children’s clothes!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our brand spanking new badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag us on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and Alex is @medicatedfollow, and we’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FKF and/or #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved this post from the gorgeous Style After Nine last week. The photos were beautiful, and I’m a huge fan of grey, so will be on the look out for the romper from Next.
I’m linking up two posts – my latest What H-Bear Wore post, featuring gorgeous baby wear from Tootsa, and then my seasonally appropriate post featuring Busby wearing the most divine jumper (and ears) from the fabulous Ellie Ellie.
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab our badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.