Hello! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.
I really enjoyed this post by Anna (Play at Home Teacher) last week. Her carrot dig sensory box was such an amazing idea, and definitely one I’d like to try with my two at some point! Although I think H-Bear would just eat the mud at the moment…!
We’ve had a relatively quiet week, but I had to do some filming for our latest Cosatto review on Saturday, so it was a good excuse to get the face paints out (something that Busby LOVED) and run around the garden pretending to be monsters!
Even H-Bear had his face painted!
It’s the first time that H-Bear has been able to go in the garden since learning to crawl, as the weather has been fairly appalling and the grass rather soggy. He loved trying to eat all of the leaves…
Busby is taking after me, and already not wearing shoes in the garden!
And H-Bear had lots of time being thrown into the air! I think we have another adrenaline junkie on our hands…!
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!