Hello! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.
I really enjoyed this post by Sarah (Kippers and Curtains) last week. Her photos were absolutely gorgeous and it felt like her family were on a ranch in America, rather than in the woods in Surrey! Fab!
So this week…
My best friend and her husband came up from Sussex for the Easter Bank Holiday weekend, which was so much fun! We had planned to head to Filey again on Saturday, but sadly the weather was rather iffy, with extreme weather warnings everywhere, so we decided to visit Tropical World in Leeds.
We’ve been wanting to visit for ages, and it was well worth the 30 minute queue outside! Under 5’s go free, and it’s only £5 per adult – which we were so impressed with; there was lots to do and so much to see.
H-Bear had an amazing time!
His favourites were the red bellied piranhas, which mesmerised him!
The meerkats were also loved; they made him giggle non-stop.
Busby enjoyed herself, but doesn’t quite have the patience for staying in once place for very long.
She loved the butterflies – as did I!
Her excitement when she realised she’d found Nemo and Dory (they have a tank at Tropical World which contains the entire ‘cast’ of Finding Nemo!!) was gorgeous to witness! In fact, she loved it so much that we ended up with a toy clown fish from the shop… and then we had to watch Finding Nemo on Sunday with her cuddling ‘Nemo’.
We’ll definitely visit again when it’s not so busy – we felt a bit rushed going round as there were people everywhere, but we had a great time!
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!