My Wild Ones // Nice weather for ducks! 9/52
Hello! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Woohoo! Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.
I had to share Fran’s (Back with a Bump) post this week, as they had a rather unexpected early arrival and welcomed their new Wild One to the fold! Congratulations to Fran and family on the birth of beautiful Poppy Hope! She’s beautiful!
Two of my oldest friends came for lunch on Sunday with their gorgeous baby daughter. They’d never been to Yorkshire before (many of us Sussex folk haven’t) so they’re staying in York for a few days to sample the delights… The main theme seems to be that it’s cold up here. I’ve obviously becoming accustomed to the weather, as the day they visited it was actually rather nice!
After lunch we took them to our local green space for a wander around. Busby was desperate to feed the ducks, so we took over a porridge and seed mix of goodies for the birds.
I had H-Bear in the sling, so was a little limited movement-wise, but managed to get a few lovely shots of Busby and her sheer elation at feeding the local waterfowl.
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!