Last Easter we received an abundance of chocolate… So much so that we were still eating it at Christmas, so this year I’m going to be asking friends and family to buy the children something non-chocolately – especially as H-Bear can’t have chocolate due to his CMPA (Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy), and it seems a little unfair to be stuffing our faces around him… Also, I’m attempting to be ‘good’ at the moment in a bid to return to my pre-baby size 12, so the less chocolate in the house, the less temptation!
As regular readers will know, I’m slightly obsessed with kid’s clothing, and I love any excuse to buy clothes for them…! So here’s my Easter present gift guide, for those of you wishing to ply the kids with clothes, rather than chocolate:
1. Navy Bonnie Bunny jacket from Lottie & Lysh (£48) – isn’t it divine? You can request a custom order too, so could request less floral fabric for a boy! //
2. Bunny Liberty tee from Magnificent Stanley (£15) – Becky has just released her SS16 range and it’s stunning! The wonderful thing about Magnificent Stanley is that you can pick and choose t-shirts and Liberty fabric (available on Becky’s store), so every t-shirt is unique. //
3. Liberty Bonnet from Magnificent Stanley (£22) – I’m also obsessed with these from Magnificent Stanley’s SS16 range! How beautiful??! And perfect for keeping your little person safe in the sun. //
4. Ta Da! bib from Hello DODO (£10). We featured Hello DODO‘s amazing dino range a few weeks back, and they’ve just released their latest kid’s range, which I’m lusting after. I can’t resist a bear… //
5. The Bunny Hat from Stitched Up Apparel (£14) – I’ve ordered this for H-Bear in navy and I am far too excited for its arrival… The hats are all handmade and you can choose custom fabrics – just head over to the Stitched Up Apparel Instagram feed to see all of the super cute combos!
Have you found any cute Easter-related clothes?