Funky Kid Friday // Hosting #17
Hi there, and thank goodness it’s Friday! It’s been a looooong ol’ week here!
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break for a few weeks, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I was OBSESSED with this post from Style After Nine last week. Her little dude looked amazing in Molo, and the photoshoot she held with him was so cool!!!
I’m linking up my latest What Busby Wore post. We were sent some awesome clothes from Polarn O. Pyret for her to run, jump and explore in, and they’re pretty fab! Pop on over for a read!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab the badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.