Funky Kid Friday // Hosting #18
Hi there! Welcome to Funky Kid Friday!
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break for a few weeks, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I absolutely adored Karen’s (Would Like To Be) gorgeous post last week of the beautiful two-in-one dress from Frugi! Her photos were stunning and the dress looked so pretty!
I’m linking up my latest What Busby Wore post. We were sent some gorgeous dressing up goodies from Katie Victoria Designs – including the most awesome unicorn hats!
I can’t wait to read your posts – so grab the badge, link up below and start spreading the #FunkyKidFriday love.