We’re off to the Italian Lakes at the end of this month (eek!) and obviously, for a children’s clothing addict like me, this is quite exciting because it means I get to buy holiday clothes! This is our first time holidaying abroad with the children, so I’m a little bit nervous about flying and the general ‘getting to places on time’ which is usually a struggle.
Here’s what I’m lusting after for H-Bear’s holiday outfits:
1. Maxomorra Lion Shortie Playsuit (from KyNa Boutique) – £15. I’ve already bought this for H-Bear and it arrived yesterday. It’s so gorgeous and vibrant! Perfect for the sun!
2. Maebelle and Bo Sailor Leggings – from £13.50. I’ve recently stumbled across Maebelle and Bo, and her garments are divine! Lots of fabrics I haven’t seen before, and these sailor leggings are definitely my favourite!
3. Plane Awesome tee and trouser set from Joules – £24.95. I found this cute set in Joules yesterday and thought it would be perfect for our plane adventure! So adorable!
4. Pineapple leggings from Next – £5. I have a bit of a thing about pineapples (and cacti) this season, so I am in love with these leggings! They’re from the girls department in Next, and come with a pair of white leggings (not a practical colour at all!). They also come in a watermelon design which is pretty fab!
5. Talking of cacti… How amazing is this cacti anorak from Mango Kids – £16.99. I think it’s pretty epic! If H-Bear didn’t already have his wonderful banana Indikidual coat then I would definitely be buying this one!!
Are you going on holiday this year? Have you started planning holiday wardrobes?
I’d like to add that thus far I have nothing for myself, and will probably spend the whole week in my denim shorts and Selfish Mother t-shirts!