Hi there! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Hurrah! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week – it looked like everyone had been having a fantastic time over Easter!
I really enjoyed Emily’s (Emily and Indiana) post about Indiana’s adventures with her cousins last week. She looked SO awesome with her adorable pigtails, covered in mud, and she was tackling the assault course with gusto! That girl CAN!
So this week…
We’ve had a busy few weeks, so we had a quiet Sunday in the garden as the weather was gorgeous! At one point I had my actual arms out and exposed! Golly!
Busby loves anything to do with mini beasts at the moment, so we set her the task of finding ladybirds (and other mini beasts) with her new magnifying glass from the latest CBeebies magazine… it’s not the best, but she looks cute!
We managed to find quite a few ladybirds frequenting in the garden, and Busby had lots of fun counting their spots.
H-Bear wasn’t too fussed about the whole adventure, and decided to raid the peg box and find dinosaurs instead!
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!