Hi there! We’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Hurrah! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week!
I loved Sarah’s (Toby Goes Bananas) very honest post about how (not-so) well Gabe and Toby’s first bath together last week! Gorgeous photos too.
So this week…
We were at a wedding on Saturday, and I was hoping to get some cute photos of the kids looking awesome and dressed up for #MyWildOnes as it was a new experience, but sadly H-Bear was a grumpy chap for the entire morning, which meant I missed all of the Hindu ceremony… Consequently, we ended up taking the children back to Nick’s parents in the break so we could enjoy the civil ceremony and evening party without two over-tired children.
It was a beautiful day on Sunday however, and H-Bear’s brand new trike had arrived during the week, so we took the kids over to our local green space to burn off some energy and enjoy the sunshine! Busby took her scooter, which she’s suddenly fantastic at riding! We discovered a derelict tennis court; the perfect surface for scooting (although not falling off!), and we spent a good hour or so exploring and soaking up the sun.
There will be lots more photos of H-Bear’s trike adventure in a few weeks time!
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!