Hi there! I can’t believe we’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Hurrah! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week!
I loved this post from Sophie (Sophie and Lily) about almost solo chocolate muffin making! I thought Sophie was very brave to let her wild ones bake autonomously, and the house didn’t get as messy as it would have done if I let Busby bake alone!
So this week…
It’s been a little quiet here this week. We haven’t really been up to much, and I’ve been feeling home sick and overwhelmed, which hasn’t made me particularly inspired to get out and explore. The weather has been rather glorious however, so we’ve been making the most of the garden!
Instead of my usual focus on one topic, I’ve got an assortment of images from the week for #MyWildOnes today, and they’re a mix of iPhone and DSLR.
Both children have loved being outside, and I’ve loved being able to drink a hot cup of tea and watch them play together. We’ve had lots of picnics in the garden, sandpit adventures, and mini beast hunts for ants and ladybirds. We’ve even had a few brave birds come into the garden while we’ve been playing!
H-Bear has also learnt a few things this week, including dancing (well, it’s more like bobbing to music, but it’s very cute), and his wave is coming on… I managed to capture this on camera, so have uploaded a little video to my new YouTube channel – and have embedded below.
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!