Hullo! Golly, it’s been a quick week! I can’t believe we’re back for another week of My Wild Ones! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week!
I loved this post from Emily (Emily and Indiana) last week about their adventures at Butlins! Indiana looked like she was having the BEST time!!
I’ve got a bit of a different post this week as a) I’ve been super busy, and b) I’m so proud of these photos that I want to show them to everyone!!
Last Sunday I dragged Nick and the kids along to a local warehouse that I’ve been eager to shoot a kid’s style post at ever since we moved here last year. It’s usually busy with workmen during the week; workmen who probably wouldn’t understand why this colourful, dungaree-wearing Mama was asking her children to pose in front of their building… So I had been patiently waiting all week for when it was shut! The lovely folk at Happyology had sent the children some clothes, and I thought they’d be the perfect fit for the warehouse for a street style vibe.
I’ll give you a taster below – and this is the post – which I’ve also linked up. I’d love to know what you think.
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!
The lovely Sarah from Toby Goes Bananas will be hosting next week because I’m in Italy! Please do link up still and give her some love! Big thanks Sarah!!!