Hi there! Welcome to Funky Kid Friday!
In case you’re new to the party… Funky Kid Friday is a kid’s style linky that I usually cohost with Alex from Medicated Follower. Alex is taking a break for a few weeks, so I’m hosting while she has some time off!
We don’t have any rules per se… Just a few friendly guidelines:
- Link up one (or more!) posts about your fabulous funky kid’s fashion.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please grab our funky badge too!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – I’m @mamamakedopush and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #FunkyKidFriday to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Friday and closes the following Monday.
I loved this post from Style After Nine – such a cool shoot idea and I loved ALL the denim!
I’m linking up my latest What the Children Wore post, featuring these gorgeous, bright JNY Design outfits from KyNa Boutique! The children wore them on holiday, and they fitted in wonderfully with the sun shining and the beautiful, sparkly lake.
I can’t wait to see your posts this week!