My Wild Ones // Italian Adventures, 19/52
Hello! I’m back from Italy; we had such a wonderful time, and I’m starting to feel a touch of the holiday blues… although I am inclined to blame the Great British Weather for that. Summer was brief, eh?!
A huge thank you to Sarah for hosting last week, and to everyone who linked up! I’m so sorry that I haven’t had a chance to catch up with your posts yet; my mum is visiting from Sussex and I haven’t had much online time since arriving back in the UK, but I will be catching up over the next few days.
So… our Italian adventure was rather wonderful! We flew to Milan on Friday, and stayed overnight in a beautiful hotel in Saronno, before heading to Menaggio in Lake Como on the Saturday.
Here are a few snippets of our adventure below. I will be writing a more in-depth post in the coming days, but I haven’t had time to sit down properly and think since coming home. I took A LOT of photos while we were away too, and I want to take the time to go through them carefully, and edit them with thought.
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!