My Wild Ones // The Week That Was, 20/52
Hello! Welcome to My Wild Ones! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week!
I really enjoyed this post from Kaye (Hello Archie) last week. Her photos were absolutely stunning and it looks like Archie had so much fun on the swings!
This week (because I still haven’t had a chance to write up our holiday post yet) I’ve got a collection of photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone over the past week.
My mum came up to stay last Monday, until Thursday, and we hadn’t seen her since our visit to Sussex in February, so we were all excited for her visit. We had a great few days; filled with baking, beach visits to Bridlington (which has improved vastly since my last time there a year ago), and lots of ice cream!
Then on Friday night we stayed over at Nick’s parents house, as Nick and I wanted to head into Leeds early the next morning to check out iMacs… so we had a sort-of picnic in their garden once we got back, and H-Bear had a great time mastering his walking skills.
And then on Sunday we popped into Hull as I needed to pick up train tickets for my trip to London on Tuesday. We visited Krispy Kreme for the first time (which Busby LOVED), and then chilled out around the house and in the garden for the rest of the day.
H-Bear also napped with me in our bed for the first time ever on Sunday… and has been doing it ever since.
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!