Busby, Busby Updates

Busby // 3 years and 6 months

Busby at 3.5 yearsWhen Busby turned three I decided to stop her monthly updates as I found I was starting to repeat myself a lot (you can find all of her updates here)! However, our little lady turns three and a half today, so I thought I’d hold a mini interview with her – and I thought you might also enjoy a Busby update!

What is your name? *says full real name*

How old are you? Three years old.

Who is your best friend? Hetty and Mummy.

What is your favourite toy? Flopsy Bunny!

Where is your favourite place to go? KnitKnit and Hat’s house, Granny Helen’s house and Hetty’s house.

What is your favourite thing about having a brother? Playing with him!

What is your favourite colour? Purple.

What is your favourite food? Chocolate cake!

Busby at 3.5 years

What is your favourite fruit? Strawberries!

What is your favourite smell? Toast and fresh air!

What makes you happy? Clapping.

What makes you sad? When no one is there (Mummy edit: I think this is reference to the park!).

What makes you scared? A monster.

What is your favourite book? Milly Molly Mandy

What is your favourite word to say? Daddy.

What is your favourite television programme? Go Jetters

What is your favourite animal? A monster!

What is your favourite thing to go on at the playground? The BIG slide!

What is your favourite song? If you’re happy and you know it! Also, Happy (by Pharrell)

Busby at 3.5 years

What is your favourite film? Toy Story 1.

What is your favourite thing about Nursery? The toys.

What is your favourite method of transport? A bus.

What would you like to be when you grow up? A daddy!

What are you looking forward to about being 4? Turning 5!

Busby at 3.5 years

1. Franki ~ Wonderful Chaos

20th June 2016 at 9:56 pm

This is so cute!
    I’ve been thinking of doing the same for Luca for his fourth birthday after seeing a few on facebook recently. I might have to now I’ve seen this, it’s adorable.
    I love the Mummy edit and also that a monster scares her yet is her favourite animal. Kids are just the funniest little things aren’t they?
    xx

2. Steph

21st June 2016 at 12:07 am

Love this. I get what you mean – I do updates every 3 months for my 4 year old, but I tend to talk about things we’ve done too. I hope there’s always someone at the park for you, Busby xx
    Steph recently posted…Meal Planning Monday 25/2016My Profile

3. Lucie Aiston

22nd June 2016 at 9:33 pm

OMG how adorable!! She’s so sweet. I love the interview idea! I may try this on my 2 although they are 13 and 10 so will have to tweak slightly lol. Great post!!

4. Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love)

23rd June 2016 at 7:58 am

Love your interview with Busby. Go Jetters is a big favourite here too and toast and fresh air are lovely smells. Love that her favourite songs are happy ones and that she wants to be a Daddy when she grows up – so funny! #ssamazingachievements

5. Sarah MumofThree World

23rd June 2016 at 11:55 am

That’s so lovely! She’s so articulate 🙂 My niece is the same age and, although highly intelligent, wouldn’t sit down to answer any questions or would deliberately give the wrong answers!
    Popping over from SSAmazingAchievements.
    Sarah MumofThree World recently posted…Loud ‘n’ Proud 23.6.16My Profile

6. Mary @ Over 40 and a Mum to One

23rd June 2016 at 7:45 pm

Oh bless her. I wish I’d done this sort of thing with Monkey. Might have to start when he turns 7 #SSAA
    Mary @ Over 40 and a Mum to One recently posted…Creating memories with Liberty TradingMy Profile

7. Jane - Our Little Escapades

28th June 2016 at 7:15 pm

Love it what a great thing to do. I wonder if her answers would be the same in another six months.

Thanks for linking up with Small Steps Amazing Achievements :0)
    x
    Jane – Our Little Escapades recently posted…Keeping Hydrated With Robinsons #EnjoyMoreWaterMy Profile

8. Clare

6th July 2016 at 11:58 am

Awwwh bless her she’s so adorable!! I can get on board with chocolate cake as a favourite food!!