My Wild Ones // Bubbles, 23/52
Hello! Welcome to My Wild Ones! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week!
I really enjoyed this post from Tara (Mum’s Space) last week. The kid’s sand and water table is fairly epic, and it looked like they were having such a great time together!
Amidst our very busy week, we had some post-gymnastics ‘downtime‘ on Monday afternoon… I say downtime; Busby doesn’t really understand the concept of resting, and H-Bear is in the process of dropping a nap (sob), so we headed out into the garden to play with bubbles as the sun was shining!
One of my best friends bought Busby this awesome hand-held bubble machine when H-Bear was born, and it’s been a big hit. Who doesn’t love bubbles?
I think this was probably H-Bear’s first experience of bubbles (which is insane really, as we seem to always have them out – but I suppose he must usually be napping)… He enjoyed them once he realised that you couldn’t eat the mixture!
So over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!