We spent last weekend over in West Yorkshire with Nick’s parents. The children had bought Nick a croquet kit for Father’s Day, so he had his present a day early and we took it with us! We had a lovely afternoon playing croquet in the garden, with Pimms (obvs). Busby took to croquet with great gusto…
And H-Bear? Well, he rather enjoyed picking up our balls mid-game, which added to the fun!
On Sunday we decided to introduce Busby to tennis:
She was a natural! I think we’re going to have to find her some pre-school tennis lessons.
When we got home we went out in the garden to let the children run off some energy (they’d both fallen asleep in the car at it was approaching the worrying “will we get an evening to ourselves?” stage). Nick and Busby had fun pretending to be pirates, while I was a tea-drinking mermaid… and H-Bear had a fab time in the sand pit.
I really enjoyed this post from Helena (The Queen of Collage) about their adventures to the Forest School. Her photos were lovely and it looked like such fun!
Over to you…
A few guidelines for linking up:
- Link up one post per week with the theme of My Wild Ones. It could be a post about your child/children exploring inside or out; the idea is that it’s a photo project of candid childhood photography.
- The post can be a one photo, a series of photos, or a combination of text and photos.
- Comment on at least one other blog.
- Please pop the badge at the bottom of your blog post!
- Don’t forget to tag me on Twitter – @mamamakedopush – and I’ll retweet your posts as many times as you share them! You could also use #MyWildOnes to share, if you fancy.
- Linky opens every Thursday and closes the following Monday.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to!